Saturday 5 March 2011

Where yu bin?




















Just worked 14 days straight at work so not much pottery time been going down in these parts. I have this weekend off and what better way than starting it than by going for a long hike around the Cotswold Hills to a huge old Roman Villa site that is not on the tourist trail and not run by any organisation, just a lot of stone walls and knowledge of those sorts of things and the past , comes to life! Brilliant, the first proper good walk of the year and what a lovely crisp day to do it too. I dug some clay from a stream next to the villa which I have thrown a little of in the past and it is by far the best clay I have ever thrown with. Blue / grey and plastic beyond belief!
3 videos of today can be found at my YOU TUBE channel here.
Take care Y'all!

3 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

14 days, oh MAN. Lovely clay straight outta the ground, WHOA :)

FuturePrimitive said...

T'is lovely indeed, got it processed now too, very excited to make a bit 'o potteree with it!
Cheers Mr Rith, keep warm.

Matt Grimmitt said...

Arse, t'was me not the Mrs!